Emily Wrightson is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in New York, NY.
CAPTRUST welcomed Emily to the firm in 2021 from Cammack Retirement Group – a leading national, independent retirement plan consulting and investment advisory firm where she served as a vice president leading the firm’s public market practice.
Emily has over 15 years of experience in providing retirement plan consulting and advisory services to retirement plans across the country including states, state systems, cities, counties, and special districts. She specializes in conducting requests for proposals, recordkeeper implementations as well as working to ensure the successful delivery of recordkeeper services. In addition to recordkeeper selection and implementation work, Emily partners with clients in all aspects of the due diligence process, including investment analysis, plan design, compliance, regulatory, and process changes. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Richmond.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from the University of Richmond
- Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License
- Associate Member, National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators Industry Committee
- NAGDCA Publications Taskforce (2020-2021)
- NAGDCA Participant Engagement Committee (2017-2018)
- Associate Member, National Association of State Retirement Administrators
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top Women Advisor, Captains | 2023
- PLANADVISER Top Retirement Plan Advisers | 2023
- NAPA Aces: Top 100 Retirement Plan Advisors Under 40 | 2022 and 2o24
- NAPA Top Women Advisors | 2021, 2015
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2021 and 2022 (CAPTRUST New York)
- NAGDCA: Communicating Plan Fees| September 2022
- NAGDCA: Trends and Considerations for ESG Investing in Governmental DC Plans | June 2021
- Top Women in Benefit Advising by Employee Benefit Adviser | 2018