Justin Domber is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in the Southfield, MI.
Justin joined CAPTRUST in 2020 and he serves as a financial advisor and relationship manager responsible for consulting on corporate retirement plans in a wide range of sizes and industries. Our clients appreciate Justin’s ability to recognize, understand, and address concerns related to their retirement plans.
Prior to joining the firm, Justin served as a manager and senior consultant with Plante Moran, one of the nation’s largest certified public accounting, tax, consulting, and wealth management firms. There, he consulted on employer-sponsored retirement plans on a variety of topics, such as investment design, performance monitoring, participant education, fiduciary responsibilities, fee policies, and benchmarking. Justin began his career with Charles Schwab, where he worked in various roles within the retirement plan industry.
Justin’s experiences to date enable him to work with clients across all industries, with retirement plans of any size. He was recognized as a Top Retirement Plan Advisor Under 40, in 2019 and 2020, by the National Association of Plan Advisors.
Outside of work, Justin enjoys spending time with his wife, Brittany, and his two sons, Weston, and Nolan.
- Bachelor of Science degree in biological sciences from University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Master of Business Administration degree from Arizona State University
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- The Investments & Wealth Institute (The Institute®)
- The National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA)
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2020 and 2021 (CAPTRUST South Michigan)
- NAPA Aces Award (Top 40 advisors under 40) | 2019 and 2020