Katie Eldred is an institutional advisor based in Greenwood Village, CO.
Katie joined CAPTRUST in 2021 from Ellwood Associates and serves as a financial advisor, relationship management. She provides investment advisory services to clients, focusing on corporate retirement plans, nonprofits, endowments, and foundations.
At Ellwood, Katie was a member of the defined contribution team and led the non-U.S. emerging markets and international small-cap manager research team. She holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in marketing and management and human resources from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in marketing and management and human resources from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Women Investment Professionals
- Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Greenwood Village)