Kim Cornwell is a wealth management financial advisor based in Austin, TX.
Kim joined CAPTRUST from South Texas Money Management in 2019. She serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives. Kim has over 25 years of experience working with clients in the areas of investments, retirement, executive and employee benefits, taxation, trusts, estates, and risk management.
Prior to joining the firm, Kim served as a senior vice president and relationship manager at South Texas Money Management. Before that she held the position of vice president of the Trust Company, and prior to this she was a director in the financial advice center at USAA. During her career she has established retirement plans for organizations and individuals, including 401(k), 403(b), and 457 plans. In addition, she has developed and presented financial seminars and workshops for individuals, employees, and executives.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Texas Tech University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Texas Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License
- Member, Financial Planning Association of San Antonio and South Texas
- Member, Board of Governors, San Antonio Estate Planners Council
- Member, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative