Lisa Fox Danford is a wealth management financial advisor based in Austin, TX.
Lisa joined CAPTRUST from South Texas Money Management in 2019. She serves as a principal and financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives. Lisa is experienced in overseeing, developing, and implementing best-in-class investment services for her clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa served as managing director and director of financial planning at South Texas Money Management. She has received her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification and has been in the industry since 2000.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business professional studies from Western Governors University
- Master of Science degree in banking and financial services management from Boston University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Member, Texas Wall Street Women