Mario Giganti is a wealth management financial advisor based in Uniontown, OH.
With over twenty-five years of experience helping clients preserve wealth, mitigate taxes, and protect their assets, Mario is charged with leading the Uniontown, Ohio-based retirement plan service team in providing comprehensive wealth management to entrepreneurs, corporate executives, and high-net-worth individuals and families.
Prior to joining the firm, Mario was president and senior advisor for one of the largest advisory firms in Northeast Ohio.
He is an adjunct faculty member with fi360 in Pittsburgh where he teaches investment fiduciary responsibility and authors topical articles on financial planning, including 401(k) plan best practices and 401(k) advisory firm practice management. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Walsh University and holds several industry designations, including certified public accountant, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA), and Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst® (AIFA®). Mario has been in the industry since 1994.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting from Walsh University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst™
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Adjunct Faculty Member, Fi360
- Member, Walsh University, Planned Giving Committee
- Member, Walsh University, Deville School of Business Board
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Green)