Mark Robeson is a retirement plan advisor based in Charlotte, NC.
Mark joined CAPTRUST in 2023 and serves as a vice president and institutional financial advisor. He has had an extensive career in the financial services industry, working at AIG SunAmerica, Wachovia, and Deutsche Bank. Mark has been in the retirement plan and investments industry since the late 1990s, most recently as a PE placement agent with his own firm before running for the North Carolina State Senate in 2022.
Mark holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from The Citadel. Outside of the office, he enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, biking, and skiing. Mark is an active member and volunteer with F3 in Charlotte and enjoys his Bible study and church. He also keeps up with local government and politics, especially in microfinance.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from The Citadel
- Site leader, Charlotte Rescue Mission
- Board Member, volunteer, Samaritan’s Purse volunteer
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer, The Harvest Center
- Volunteer, HOPE International Microfinance fundraiser (including leading donor trips in Asia, Africa, and Latin America)