Mike Hudson is a principal, head of retirement plan consulting, based in Raleigh, NC.
As principal, head of retirement plan consulting within the advisor group, Mike works with our team of financial advisors to support their growth and consulting efforts. With a focus on institutional clients, Mike helps financial advisors develop processes for best fiduciary practices and client service. Mike is a highly respected and industry leading financial advisor with more than 20 years of investment consulting and financial services experience, providing investment advisory services to fiduciaries of corporate retirement plans and high-net-worth individuals.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from East Carolina University College of Business
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
Awards & Recognition
- 401(k) WireTop 300 Most Influential Defined Contribution Advisors
- ASPPA Advisor of the Year Finalist | 2010
- PLANSPONSOR MagazineAdvisor Team of the Year | 2007
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Raleigh)