Mickey Jacobs is a wealth management financial advisor based in Nashville, TN.
Mickey joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from TrustCore Financial Services where he worked for 38 years. He serves as a principal and financial advisor supporting high-net-worth individuals and families. Mickey holds the designation of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Vanderbilt University.
When he’s not at work, Mickey likes playing golf, walking and running, reading, traveling, and playing with his 13 grandkids.
- Bachelor of Arts degree from Vanderbilt University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member, CFP of Middle Tennessee
- Member and Former Chairman of Board, Tennessee Regional Bank
- Deacon in reserve, Christ Presbyterian Church
- Charter member, Brentwood Morning Rotary Club