Mike Molewski is a wealth management financial advisor and principal of the Strategic Advisor Group based in Allentown, PA.
Mike joined CAPTRUST in 2015 as a principal, financial advisor. He is charged with leading the Strategic Advisor Group and is responsible for working with many industry leading companies, their owners, executive teams, families with substantial wealth, family offices, high-net-worth individuals, endowments, and foundations.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Mike was the founder and managing partner of MFP Strategies. Mike is active as a community leader serving on the board of directors of King’s College and the American Bank Board of Directors where he serves as chairman of the Asset Liability, Audit Committee, Technology Committee, Nominating Committee, Loan Committee, and Compensation Committee.
At Northampton Community College, he recently served as Chairman of the Foundation Board (approximately $75 million of assets) and is a member of the Board. He is also Co-Chairman of the Lehigh Valley Food and Wine Festival, which benefits the Northampton Community College Foundation and has funded several thousand scholarships for students.
Mike is a member of the Board of Directors of Valley Youth House and serves as chairman of the Compensation Committee. He was formerly Co-Chairman of the Tocqueville Society of the Greater Lehigh Valley United Way. He is also a former member of the M Financial Group board of directors and the M Funds Investment Advisory Group.
Mike graduated in 1984 from King’s College with a double major in economics and psychology and completed graduate work in taxation at the McGowan School of Business. Mike also serves on the Technology Council for CAPTRUST.
CA Insurance License #0826974
- Bachelor of Arts in economics and psychology from King’s College
- Completed graduate work in taxation at the McGowan School of Business
- Chartered Financial Consultant®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Board of Directors of American Bank
- Chairman of the Asset Liability Committee for the American Bank Board of Directors
- Audit, Technology, Nominating, Loan and Compensation Committees for the American Bank Board of Directors
- Board of Directors of King’s College
- Audit and Institutional Advancement Committees of King’s College
- Board of Directors of Northampton Community College Foundation
- Former Chairman of Northampton Community College Foundation
- Co-Chairman of the Lehigh Valley Food and Wine Festival to benefit Northampton Community College Foundation
- Former Co-Chairman of the Greater Lehigh Valley United Way Tocqueville Society
- Valley Youth House Board Member and Chairman of the Compensation Committee
- Former Member of the Board of Directors of M Financial Group