Mindy Reineke is a wealth management financial advisor based in Chesterton, IN.
Mindy joined CAPTRUST in 2020 and is charged with developing and maintaining client relationships, completing, and following up with client requests, preparing for client meetings, and performing research and special projects.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Mindy served as a registered sales assistant with Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002.
Mindy worked as a Registered Sales Associate for Riverstone Financial Advisors for four years before joining Lakeside Wealth Management. In her free time, Mindy enjoys hiking, golfing, and going on new adventures with her family.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from the University of Dayton
- Valparaiso Leadership Academy
- Retirement Income Certified Professional
- Volunteer, VNA Hospice Care
- Volunteer, Rebuilding Together Duneland
- Volunteer, United Way
- Member, Saint Paul Catholic School Board
- Member, Valparaiso Tri-Kappa Iota Chapter