Sarah Chobot Falgiatano is an institutional advisor based in Greenwood Village, CO.
CAPTRUST welcomed Sarah in 2021 as a principal. She is an experienced advisor with a demonstrated history as a trusted advisor servicing institutional clients. At CAPTRUST, Sarah specializes in corporate retirement plans, endowments, foundations, healthcare institutions, and family offices.
Sarah joined us from Ellwood Associates—a comprehensive financial services firm—where she was a consultant. She was also a member of Ellwood’s defined contribution team and served on the traditional manager research committee. Sarah earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance and marketing from the University of Iowa.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance and marketing from the University of Iowa
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Women Investment Professionals | Chicago
- Defined Contribution Institutional Investment Association
- Member, Women Inspire, Support, Encourage (WISE) Network (Employee Resource Group)
- Member, CAPTRUST Women’s Initiative
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Greenwood Village)