Wade Bilbrey is a wealth management financial advisor based in Nashville, TN.
Wade joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from TrustCore Financial Services and works to serve clients with a sense of purpose to strengthen them and their families. He has been in the industry since 2014 and serves as a senior associate and relationship manager. Wade holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and finance and a Master of Business Administration degree in accounting from Tennessee Tech University.
He is a member of the Financial Planning Association of Middle Tennessee and holds the designations of Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠ and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER®.
Outside of work, Wade enjoys spending time with his fiancé Kelsey, hiking, camping, and staying involved at Joy Church in Mount Juliet, Tennessee.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and finance
- Master of Business Administration degree in accounting from Tennessee Tech University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠
- Member, FPA of Middle Tennessee