Walter Abele is a wealth management financial advisor based in Greensboro, NC.
Walt became part of CAPTRUST in 2018 when Morton Wealth Management joined CAPTRUST. He serves as a financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management services. According to Walt, “Making the most efficient recommendations requires having a holistic understanding of the client’s situation.” Prior to joining Morton Wealth Management, Walt was a financial advisor at Strategic Partners LLC, and he has worked in the industry since 2014.
When he’s not at the office, Walt enjoys being with his wife and three children, coaching youth rugby, and volunteering in his community’s schools and with the Greensboro Airport Rotary Club. Walt and his wife grew up in Central Pennsylvania, but they have called Greensboro home since 2007.
- Bachelor of Science degree in marketing from Shippensburg University
- Master of Science degree in finance from George Mason University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Co-founder and president, Greensboro Youth Rugby Association
- President, Greensboro Airport Rotary Club