James F. Stafford, CISSP®
- Lexington, NC
- Any book read to my children and A Christmas Story
- My kids and my late grandmother
- As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.
- Honesty, a strong work ethic, and the ability to laugh at oneself
Corporate Operations Group
James leads the firms technology initiatives and works out of the Raleigh, NC office.
James joined CAPTRUST in 2007 as Senior Director, integration team responsible for all of the firm’s technology initiatives. In 2016, James transitioned to Director of Integration Team, Facilities, responsible for developing and implementing the firm’s Information Security program ensuring our information assets and technologies are adequately protected through all of our offices. Prior to joining CAPTRUST, James served as Senior Security Engineer for Secure Enterprise Computing performing vulnerability and PCI compliance assessments.
- Bachelor of Arts in physical education from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.