Mark W. Chamberlain, AIF®, AWMA®, C(k)P®, CWS®
Mark is a principal based out of the CAPTRUST Lakeside location.
Mark joined CAPTRUST in 2020 as a principal responsible for providing investment advisory services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Mark served as chief executive officer of the company he founded in 2002, Lakeside Wealth Management. The firm collectively managed over $1.73 billion on behalf of institutions, corporations, and private clients. It specialized in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning.
Prior to his work at Lakeside Wealth Management, Mark spent over eighteen years as a floor broker and trader at the Chicago Board of Trade.
Mark loves a good book, practicing his gourmet chef skills, playing music, and being a father and grandfather.
- Accredited Wealth Management AdvisorSM (AWMA®)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified 401(k) Professional (C(k)P®)
- Certified Wealth Strategist® (CWS®)
- Co-Chair—Duneland Family YMCA Capital Campaign
- Board Member—Indiana Chamber of Commerce
- Fellow and Founding Member—Strosacker Early Learning Fellows (SELF)
- Advisory Board Member—Financial Services Institute
- Committee Board Member—Duneland Economic Development
News & Resources
Sorry, no news items found.