AJ Morris is a wealth management financial advisor based in Des Moines, IA.
AJ joined CAPTRUST in 2011 as a vice president and financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives. AJ is motivated by his clients’ confidence in his advisory skills to set them on the right path towards accomplishing their financial goals.
Prior to joining the firm, AJ served as a financial advisor at VisionPoint Advisory Group and as a sales associate for State Farm Insurance. He has worked in the industry since 2006. When he is not in the office or with a client, AJ enjoys spending time with his family and playing golf.
- Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Upper Iowa University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- FPA (Financial Planning Association) of Iowa
- Board Member—Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Central Iowa
Awards & Recognition
- Barron’s Top 50 Investment Consultants | 2019 (Team Des Moines)
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Des Moines)