Andrew Mitchell is a wealth management financial advisor based in Nashville, TN.
Andrew joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from TrustCore Financial Services. He serves as a senior associate and relationship manager working with clients in the areas of retirement planning, education, tax, estate, insurance, and investment management. He helps clients create a roadmap that aligns all aspects of their personal finances towards accomplishing their financial goals. Andrew earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in accountancy and a Master of Accountancy from Auburn University. He also holds the designations of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Certified Public Accountant, and Personal Financial Specialist.
Outside of work, Andrew enjoys fly fishing, golf, hiking, and spending time with his wife, daughter, and dog.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in accountancy from Auburn University
- Master of Accountancy from Auburn University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Member, American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member, Tennessee Society of CPAs (TSCPA)
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Board member, Phoenix Club of Nashville