Beau Williams is a senior financial advisor based in Birmingham, AL.
Beau joined CAPTRUST in 2020 from Welch Hornsby, an independent, fee-only investment advisory firm, where he served as director of research for more than 22 years. In his role as principal, financial advisor for CAPTRUST, Beau is focused on endowment and foundation clients in Alabama and throughout the southeast. In addition, he continues to support many of the legacy (Welch Hornsby) retirement plan clients as a source for investment strategy and manager due diligence.
Beau earned his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Auburn University and a Master of Business Administration degree in finance from Auburn University at Montgomery. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and has been in the industry since 1997.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Auburn University
- Master of Business Administration degree in finance from Auburn University at Montgomery
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member, CFA Society of Alabama
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, Investment Committee, United Way of Central Alabama
Awards & Recognition
- Barron’s Top Institutional Consultants | 2021 and 2022 (Team Birmingham)