Brian Pollard is a wealth management advisor based in Raleigh, NC.
Brian joined CAPTRUST in 2016 and serves as a principal and financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, and corporate executives. Prior to joining the firm, Brian served as a senior wealth manager at the United Services Automobile Association (USAA), and has worked in the industry since 1997.
- Advanced estate and financial planning practices executive certification from the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School
- Bachelor of Science degree in business management from North Carolina State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Certified Wealth Strategist®
- Member, Financial Planning Association (Triangle Chapter)