Bryan Fitzpatrick is a wealth management financial advisor based in New Orleans, LA.
CAPTRUST welcomed Bryan in 2021. He currently serves as a principal and financial advisor responsible for managing investments for endowments, foundations, high-net-worth individuals, and large family offices.
Bryan joined CAPTRUST from Crescent Capital Consulting, where he served as the executive vice president of business development and the firm’s senior investment management consultant. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Princeton University and began working in the industry in 2010.
Outside of work, Bryan enjoys spending time with his wife and three children. He also likes hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, and trail building. He is also active in the philanthropic community, serving on the boards of the New Orleans City Park, Gleason Initiative, Ogden Museum of Southern Art, University of Holy Cross, and Metropolitan Crime Commission.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in history from Princeton University
- Secretary and board member, New Orleans City Park
- Secretary, Libby Dufour Foundation
- Treasurer and board member, Gleason Initiative
- Board member, Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Board member, University of Holy Cross
- Board member, Metropolitan Crime Commission