Chad Day is a wealth management advisor based in Raleigh, NC.
Chad joined CAPTRUST in 2012 as a vice president financial advisor and is responsible for providing private wealth advisory services to corporate fiduciaries. He is motivated to provide his clients with flexibility and comfort in retirement.
Prior to joining the firm, Chad served as an intern at CAPTRUST and has worked in the industry since 2012. When he is not in the office or with a client, Chad enjoys playing golf, working out, and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from North Carolina State University
- Master of Business Administration degree in capital markets and investments from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Volunteer, Ronald McDonald House
- Fundraising Committee Member, YMCA Young Professionals Board
- Board Member, Urban Ministries