Chris Ylo is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Chesterton, IN.
In 2020, Chris joined CAPTRUST as a financial advisor and relationship manager with a focus in both individual wealth and retirement planning.
Prior to joining CAPTRUST, Chris served as a financial advisor for Lakeside Wealth Management, a firm specializing in financial planning, fiduciary and corporate qualified plan consulting, small business services, risk and asset management, and estate, tax, and life insurance planning since 2002. Prior to joining the Lakeside team, Chris served as a senior financial advisor at Strategic Financial Group and vice president at Wintrust Wealth Management.
When he is not in the office or with a client, Chris can be found cheering on his favorite sports teams and spending time with his wife and three children.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accountancy from the University of Illinois
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Certified 401(k) Professional
- Volunteer, St. Thomas More Annual Parish Festival
- Volunteer Coach, Youth basketball and soccer
- Secretary and former president, Munster Lions Club
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Chesterton)