Chris Reeg is a wealth management financial advisor based in Folsom, CA.
Chris joined CAPTRUST in 2021 from Pacific Investment Consultants—an independent advisory firm—where she was a founding partner, owner, and senior financial advisor. Chris has more than three decades of professional experience and extensive credentials within the wealth management industry. Her passion lies in helping people realize their dreams and planning for a future that is well-lived.
Prior to joining Pacific Investment Consultants, Chris was an executive vice president of advisory services for Select Advisors. She also spent more than twenty years in banking, specializing in personal and business financial planning. Chris graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in business from the University of San Francisco and earned a graduate degree in banking from the University of Washington.
Outside of work, Chris enjoys spending time with her grandchildren and hiking with friends around Northern California and the High Sierra. She is passionate about serving her community. Chris is a board member of Marshall Hospital and a member of the Assistance League of Sacramento’s Advisory Council.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business from the University of San Francisco
- Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Washington
- Chair, Planned Giving Committee for the El Dorado Community Foundation
- Member, Assistance League of Sacramento’s Advisory Council
- Board Member, Marshall Hospital in Placerville, California
- Former chair, Los Rios Community College Foundation
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2021 and 2022 (CAPTRUST Folsom)
- Forbes’ America’s Top Women Advisors | 2020 | 2021