Craig Reed is a wealth management financial advisor based in Nashville, TN.
Craig joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from TrustCore Financial Services, and he serves as a principal and financial advisor. He supports clients and helps them build, implement, and maintain sound financial plans to gain confidence in their financial future. He also enjoys developing investment strategy through research in both public and private markets. Craig has been in the industry since 1998 and holds the designations of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®), and Chartered Financial Analyst. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance and international business from Baylor University.
Craig is active within his church and is a member of the Brentwood Morning Rotary Club as well as the Investment Committee for the West End Home Foundation. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with family, exercising, watching college sports, coaching his son’s basketball team, working on cars, fitness, and volunteering.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance and international business from Baylor University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Investment Management Analyst®
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member, FPA of Middle Tennessee
- Member, CFA Society Nashville
- Member, Brentwood Morning Rotary Club
- Member, West End Home Foundation Investment Committee