David Mize is wealth management financial advisor based in Dallas, TX.
David joined CAPTRUST from South Texas Money Management in 2019. He serves as a vice president and financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm, David served as a relationship manager at South Texas Money Management. He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the University of North Texas and a Master of Business Administration degree in aviation management from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. He has worked in the industry since 2009.
- Master of Business Administration degree in aviation management from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Bachelor of Science degree in economics from the University of North Texas
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Board Member, Bond Oversight Committee, Lewisville ISD
- Member, Exit Planning Institute
- Treasurer, Lewisville Education Foundation
- Advisory Board Member, the University of North Texas College of Arts and Sciences
- Council Member, Town of Double Oak, TX
- Member, CrossTimbers Rotary
- Finance Committee Member, Habitat for Humanity Denton County
- Member, Facilities Advisory Committee, Lewisville ISD