David K. Neal is a wealth management financial advisor based in Wichita, KS.
David joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from Frontier Wealth Management and serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor. He has been providing comprehensive wealth management advice, financial planning, and investment solutions to high-net-worth individuals, organizations, and foundations since 2000.
David earned a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Kansas and a Master of Management Science degree from the John Cook School of Business at St. Louis University (SLU). While at Kansas, he worked for Roy Williams in the men’s basketball program before being hired by Charlie Spoonhour as a graduate assistant basketball coach at SLU. After earning his graduate degree at SLU, David took a job as an assistant basketball coach at Hutchinson Community College.
David is past president of the board for the Kansas Chapter of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Prairie Dunes Country Club and served nine years on the Hutchinson Regional Medical Center board of directors. He currently serves on the board of the Hutchinson Community Foundation and the board of directors for Aclarion, a medical imaging company focused on noninvasive diagnosis of discogenic back pain. In 2006, David and his wife, Karin, founded the John & Michael Neal Foundation for Cancer Research, where they continue to raise money for various cancer research projects and support other foundations that serve cancer patients and fund research trials.
David and Karin have four children: Katherine, Jack, Ben, and Andrew. Most of his free time is spent with family, volunteering, playing golf, and coaching high school basketball.
- Bachelor of Science in education and sport management from the University of Kansas
- Master of Management Science in business management from John Cook School of Business at St. Louis University (now Richard A. Chaifetz School of Business)
- Head Boys Basketball Coach, Trinity Catholic High School
- Co-founder, John & Michael Neal Foundation for Cancer Research
- Board of directors, Hutchinson Community Foundation
- Former Finance Committee member, Hutchinson Regional Healthcare System
- Former president, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society