Don Lutomski is a wealth management financial advisor based in Birmingham, AL.
Don joined CAPTRUST in 2020 from Welch Hornsby, an independent, fee-only investment advisory firm, where he served as a client advisor for high-net-worth individuals for more than 12 years.
In his role as principal and financial advisor for CAPTRUST, Don specializes in client advocacy as a fiduciary, reducing financial planning complexities, and building roadmaps that lead to improved financial results for high-net-worth individuals and families, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and a Certified Management Accountant (CMA). He earned his Bachelor of Science degree in business from Auburn University and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Don and his wife, Jenny, have four children and are members of Prince of Peace Catholic Church.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business from the Auburn University
- Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Certified Management Accountant
- President, Horizons School Board
- Treasurer, A.G. Gaston Boys and Girls Club
- Treasurer, Shades Valley YMCA