Drew Digby is a wealth management financial advisor based in Nashville, TN.
Drew joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from TrustCore Financial Services and serves as a senior financial advisor. He has been in the industry since 2016, and he provides personal financial planning, including retirement, education, tax, investment, risk management, charity, estate, and cash flow planning. Typical clients include small business owners and young professionals with busy lives who want intentionality and clarity with their finances.
Drew holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in business economics from Wofford College and a Master of Accountancy degree from Vanderbilt University. He holds the designations of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, Certified Public Accountant, Personal Financial Specialist, and Certified Exit Planning Advisor. Drew is married to Sarah, a family law attorney at Digby Family Law. They have two beautiful daughters. In his free time, Drew enjoys camping, hiking, reading, and fostering dogs.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business economics from Wofford College
- Master of Accountancy degree from Vanderbilt University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- Member and past treasurer, Financial Planning Association of Middle Tennessee
- Board member and past treasurer, Phoenix Club of Nashville
- Board member, The Well Coffeehouse