Jeff Yu is a wealth management financial advisor based in Indianapolis, IN.
Jeff joined CAPTRUST in 2023 from Column Capital and serves as a principal. He supports his clients’ financial, tax, estate planning, and investment planning needs. Jeff holds a Bachelor of Science in accounting with a concentration in finance from Indiana University Kelley School of Business. He also holds the designations of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Certified Public Accountant.
Outside of the office, Jeff enjoys spending time with his wife Mei Ling and their four children, playing tennis and pickleball, hiking, snow skiing, and volunteering in the community.
- Bachelor of Science in accounting with a concentration in finance from Indiana University Kelley School of Business
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, Indiana CPA Society
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Greater Indiana (Past Board Member)