Jefferson Adcock is a wealth management financial advisor based in Nashville, TN.
Jefferson joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from TrustCore Financial Services. He has been in the industry since 2008 and serves as principal and financial advisor. Jefferson provides comprehensive financial planning to corporate executives, small-business owners, doctors, and other professionals. With a strong core competency in incorporating alternative investments into client portfolios, he and his team collaborate with clients to identify the best possible strategies to achieve their financial goals, both now and into the future.
He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration and a Master of Business Administration degree from Brock School of Business at Samford University as well as the designations of CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER CFP® and Chartered Life Underwriter®.
Outside of work, Jefferson loves sports, coaching his sons’ various sporting teams, traveling as a family, exploring the outdoors, and enjoying new cuisines.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Brock School of Business at Samford University
- Master of Business Administration from Brock School of Business at Samford University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Member, FPA of Middle Tennessee
- Board Member, St. Paul Christian Academy
- Investment Committee Member, The Dan & Margaret Maddox Fund