Jeremy Altfeder is a wealth management financial advisor based in Raleigh, NC.
Jeremy joined CAPTRUST in 2008 and serves as a vice president, financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors. Prior to joining the firm, Jeremy worked as a licensed financial specialist at Wachovia Bank and Wachovia Securities and has worked in the industry since 2005. Jeremy was a recipient of the CAPTRUST Client Service Brick Award in 2010. He is active in the community and serves as co-chair for the Raleigh Oak Charter School Board of Directors.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism from the University of Georgia
- Bachelor of Arts degree in political science from the University of Georgia
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Co-Chair, Raleigh Oak Charter School
Awards & Recognition
- CAPTRUST Client Service Award | 2010