Kelly Pattillo is a wealth management financial advisor based in Dallas, TX.
Kelly joined CAPTRUST in 2023 from Southern Wealth Management, where she served as a Partner. In her role as a principal, she specializes in tax compliance and consulting, including wealth planning efforts, for high-net-worth individuals and families, partnerships, trusts, and private foundations.
Prior to joining Southern Wealth Management, Kelly worked in the Dallas office of Ernst & Young in the Private Client Services practice. Kelly holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting and a Master of Science degree in accounting from Texas A&M University. She also holds the Certified Public Accountant designation.
When she’s not working, Kelly enjoys spending time with her husband, two boys, friends, and her Labrador Retriever, as well as going to concerts.
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree in accounting from Texas A&M University
- Master of Science degree in accounting from Texas A&M University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, the Parkland Foundation Gift Planning Council
- Member, Texas Society of CPAs