Kyle Tucker is a wealth management financial advisor based in Raleigh, NC.
Kyle joined CAPTRUST in 2007 as principal and financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, and corporate executives. He is motivated to give his clients clarity and confidence in their financial decisions.
Prior to joining the firm, Kyle served as a financial advisor with Atlantic Capital Management and has worked in the industry since 2003. When he is not in the office or with a client, Kyle enjoys spending time with his family, attending NC State sporting events, and serving at his Church.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business management from North Carolina State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Board Member, College Golf Fellowship
- Board Member, Guidestone Funds
- Treasurer, NC Values Coalition Board
- Treasurer, Institute of Faith and Family Board
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Raleigh)
- Barron’s Top Institutional Consultants | 2021 (Team Doylestown)