Lawrence Manning is a wealth management financial advisor based in Boston, MA.
Larry joined CAPTRUST from Boston Advisors in 2019. He serves as a principal and financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives.
Prior to joining the firm, Larry was a senior vice president in the private advisory group of Boston Advisors, where he served as lead portfolio manager on the firm’s focused appreciation equity strategy.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business and economics from Saint Anselm College
- Master of Science degree in finance from Bentley University—Elkin B. McCallum Graduate School of Business
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Former Co-Chair, Boston Advisors Endowment
- Former Treasurer, Wakefield Youth Skating Association