Mary Hartman Hime is a wealth management financial advisor based in Corpus Christi, TX.
Mary joined CAPTRUST from South Texas Money Management in 2019. She serves as a principal and financial advisor responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors, corporate executives, and foundations and endowments.
Prior to joining the firm, Mary served as a senior vice president and relationship manager at South Texas Money Management. She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Economics from Claremont McKenna College, a Master of Business Administration degree in finance from the University of Texas at Austin, and her Master of Public Affairs degree in public administration from the University of Texas at Austin.
When she’s not at work, Mary enjoys spending time with her husband Scott, teaching Sunday school and walking on the beach.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and economics from Claremont McKenna College
- Master of Business Administration degree in finance from the University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Public Affairs degree in public administration from the University of Texas at Austin
- Vice President of the Board of Directors, Rockport Center for the Arts
- Trustee, the Art Museum of South Texas
- Advisory Board Member, Odyssey After School Enrichment Program
- Member, Texas Women for the Arts (a program of the Texas Cultural Trust)
- Leadership Texas (2014)
- Leadership San Antonio (1989)
- Leadership Aransas County (2015)
- Leadership America (1991)