Michael Blair is a wealth management and corporate retirement plan financial advisor based in Charlotte, NC.
Mike joined CAPTRUST in 2009 as principal, financial advisor and is responsible for providing retirement plan advisory services to corporate fiduciaries, as well as comprehensive wealth management services to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, corporate executives, and business owners. Prior to joining the firm, Mike was co-founder and managing director of The Jones Blair Group of Wells Fargo Advisors and has worked in the industry since 1979.
- Master of Business Administration degree with a focus on investment and taxation, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Board of Directors, Salvin Dental Specialties Inc.
- Board of Directors, Augustine Literacy Project
- Member, Lynwood Foundation (Duke Mansion/Lee Institute)
Awards & Recognition
- Barron’s Top 1000 Financial Advisors in the Country
- Charlotte Magazine, among the best financial advisors in Charlotte
- The Charlotte Business Journal Top 5 Wealth Advisors in Charlotte
- The Schley Lyons Lifetime Achievement Award from Leadership Charlotte | 2006
- The Wachovia Way Award | 2006
- Winners Circle Top 20 Investment Advisors in North Carolina
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Charlotte)