Michael Karstens is a wealth management financial advisor based in Omaha, NE.
Mike joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from Frontier Wealth Management and serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor. He has more than 35 years of experience in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Frontier, Mike was president and founder of Karstens Investment Counsel.
He holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) and Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst (AIFA®) designations. Mike earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Nebraska at Kearney.
Outside of the office, Mike enjoys spending time with his wife, Vicki, and his three children: Elise, Jack, and Lauren. His passions include golf, Creighton basketball, Chiefs football, and time at the lake.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Nebraska at Kearney
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst™
- Former investment committee member, Iowa West Foundation
- Former board member, Nebraska Red Cross
- Former board member, Camp Fire Girls of NE