Murphy Paderick is a wealth management financial advisor based in Sanford, NC.
Murphy joined CAPTRUST in 2023 from Normann Financial Group and serves as a principal. He focuses on financial planning for high-net-worth clients. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and a Master of Business Administration degree from East Carolina University. When he’s not at the office, Murphy enjoys spending time with his wife, Jordan, and his three children, Mary Charles, Parker, and Grayson.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting and a Master of Business Administration degree from East Carolina University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Board of Trustees chair, Episcopal Day School
- Board member, Finance Committee at St. Luke United Methodist Church