Nathan Bopp is a wealth management financial advisor based in Uniontown, OH.
Nathan joined CAPTRUST from Cornerstone Capital Advisors in 2019. He serves as a principal and financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management to high-net-worth investors and corporate executives. Nathan specializes in delivering targeted retirement, college, estate, insurance, and tax planning solutions.
Prior to joining the firm, Nathan was a principal and senior advisor with Cornerstone Capital Advisors. He earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation and has worked in the industry since 2000.
When he’s not at work you can find Nathan golfing, spending time with family, and taking his five kids to extracurricular activities.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in finance and economics from Ohio University
- Master of Business Administration degree from Kent State University
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member, Financial Planning Association of America (FPA)
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Former treasurer, North Canton Jaycees
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2022 (CAPTRUST Green)