Nathan Erickson is a wealth management and corporate retirement plan financial advisor based in Phoenix, AZ.
Nathan joined our team in 2020 from MRA Associates. He provides private wealth and investment management services to foundations, retirement plans, and high-net-worth clients. He has a diverse background in the investment industry, having spent time in commercial real estate sales and lending and in investment brokerage with Charles Schwab. While in Australia, he worked as an equity analyst for Kaplan Funds Management, a Sydney-based firm with $1 billion in client assets.
Before joining CAPTRUST, Nathan was a managing partner and chief investment officer at MRA Associates, serving on the firm’s Investment Policy, Compliance, Executive, and Management Committees. Prior to joining MRA Associates, Nathan served as a portfolio manager with Foothills Asset Management, where he focused on investment and economic research as well as performance reporting.
- Master of Commerce degree in finance from the University of Sydney, Australia
- Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Kenyon College
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Member, CFA Institute’s Disciplinary Review Committee
- Board of Directors, Sports Leadership Ministries
- Former President, CFA Society Phoenix
- Former Board Member, Altier Credit Union
Awards & Recognition
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2020 and 2021 (CAPTRUST Phoenix)