Nick Blasi is a managing principal based in Leawood, KS.
Nick joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from Frontier Wealth Management, where he served as principal and chief executive officer. He guided Frontier in transforming from a small independent advisory firm into an evolving wealth advisory platform.
Nick holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Kansas, and he previously served on the University of Kansas Edwards Campus board of advisors and the Phi Delta Theta Corporation board of directors. Most important, Nick is married to his wife, Clare; together, they have four children: Lael, Emma, Mary Catherine, and Michael. They are actively involved with Children’s Mercy Hospital and Young Presidents Organization (YPO).
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Kansas
- Former Corporation Board President, Phi Delta Theta
- Former Secretary, Treasurer, Chapter Chair, and Chairman, Kansas City YPO Chapter
- Former Membership Chair and current chapter chair, Western Frontier YPO Chapter
- Current Membership Chair, YPO Regional Board