Odom Heebe Jr. is a wealth management financial advisor based in New Orleans, LA.
CAPTRUST welcomed Odom in 2021. He currently serves as a vice president and financial advisor, responsible for advising individuals, families, and nonprofit entities on their investment needs, effective trust and estate planning, and overall goal attainment.
Odom joined CAPTRUST from Crescent Capital Consulting, where he served as an investment management consultant, and he has worked in the industry since 1999. Odom earned his Juris Doctor degree from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center and a Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the University of Kentucky.
Outside of work, Odom enjoys spending time with his three college-aged children, as well as playing tennis, hunting, fishing, and cooking.
- Juris Doctor degree from the Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center
- Bachelor of Arts degree in history from the University of Kentucky
- Board of trustees member, Metairie Park Country Day School
- Board president, The Saint Charles Avenue Association
- Board member, Oak Alley Foundation