Mike Gray is a wealth management financial advisor based in Raleigh, NC.
Mike joined CAPTRUST in 2006 as principal and financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors, private foundations, and corporate executives. Prior to joining the firm, he served in executive-level roles at SunTrust Bank and Merrill Lynch, and as a tax partner at KPMG. He has worked in the industry since 2001.
Mike is motivated to help busy people ensure that their financial affairs are receiving the adequate attention required to avoid mistakes and secure positive outcomes. When he is not in the office or with a client, Mike enjoys exploring new places, trying new food, live music, golf, beach activities, and giving back to important causes.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in accounting from the University of Kentucky
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in finance from the University of Kentucky
- Advisory Board Member, Band Together
- Board Member, University of Kentucky Alumni Association
- Board Secretary, WakeMed Foundation
- Board Secretary, Arboretum Homeowners Association
- Advisory Board, Gatton College of Business and Economics
- Vice President, Beta Nu of Kappa Sigma House Corporation
Awards & Recognition
- AdvisorHub Advisors to Watch list | 2023
- CAPTRUST Advisor of the Year | 2009