Rebecca Pouliot is a wealth management financial advisor based in Boston, MA.
CAPTRUST welcomed Rebecca in 2021 as a principal and financial advisor. She brings over 25 years of experience in crafting and implementing solid, strategic financial plans. Rebecca serves many corporate executives and retired business owners, as well as their extended families. Through her client-centric approach and intimate understanding of family dynamics, Rebecca is often asked to take on the role of trustee for many clients.
Rebecca joined us from RINET Company—a fee-only wealth management firm—where she was a shareholder and served as managing director. She was also a member of the firm’s investment committee. Before joining RINET, Rebecca was a manager in the private client advisors practice at Deloitte and Touche, LLP. She focused on providing tax, estate, and financial planning services to high-net-worth executives. Rebecca earned a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Stonehill College and a Master of Science degree in taxation from Northeastern University.
Outside of work, Rebecca enjoys watching her children’s sporting activities, reading, walking, going to the beach, and donating her time and financial expertise to local educational-related groups.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Stonehill College
- Master of Science degree in taxation from Northeastern University
- Graduate of the Schwab Executive Leadership Program
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Chair of the Roundtables Education Committee | Boston Estate Planning Council
Awards & Recognition
- AdvisorHub Advisors to Watch list | 2023
- WealthManagement.com “Top 40 under 40” | 2012