Richard Rogers is a wealth management financial advisor based in Greenwood Village, CO.
Richard joined CAPTRUST in 2022 from Frontier Wealth Management and serves as a senior vice president and financial advisor. Prior to joining Frontier, Richard was the founder of Comprehensive Personal Financial Advisors, a full-service financial planning firm serving the needs of wealthy individuals. Richard has extensive experience in investment management, estate planning, retirement planning, and income tax planning and return preparation.
Richard holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration, as well as Master of Science degrees in taxation and oil and gas accounting and management, all from Texas Tech University. He is a member of the Financial Planning Association, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and the Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Richard is also associated with Otto Aviation Group as a board member and the director of corporate development. Outside of work, Richard enjoys fly fishing, hiking, and golfing.
- Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Texas Tech University
- Master of Science degree in taxation from Texas Tech University
- Master of Science degree in oil and gas accounting and management from Texas Tech University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board member, Otto Aviation Group, LLC