Bob Warwick is a wealth management financial advisor based in Wilmington, NC.
In 2020, Bob joined CAPTRUST from Fountain Financial Associates, where he served as an investment adviser.
As a financial advisor for CAPTRUST, Bob specializes in client advocacy as a fiduciary, reducing financial planning complexities, and building roadmaps that lead to improved financial results for high-net-worth investors, entrepreneurs, and corporate executives.
Bob earned his Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of North Carolina. In 1998, UNC-Wilmington named the university center in his honor after the school completed a $25 million fund-raising drive, which he co-chaired.
Bob is a member of the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, where he served on the Ruling Council and several executive committees, including the PFS Executive Committee. He is also an active member of the Wilmington community through his many business and personal interests. This includes memberships with the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce, Wilmington Business Development, the YMCA of Southeastern North Carolina, Kiwanis International, and the United Way-Cape Fear Area.
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from the University of North Carolina
- Certified Public Accountant
- Member, North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Wilmington Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Wilmington Business Development
- Member, Kiwanis International
- Member, United Way-Cape Fear Area
- Former Board Member, University of North Carolina Board of Governors
- Former Trustee, University of North Carolina Wilmington
- Former Board Member, University of North Carolina Wilmington Foundation Board
- Former Board Member, University of North Carolina Wilmington Endowment Board
- Former Board Member, The Brody Foundation