Sam Dreibelbis is a wealth advisor based out of Austin, TX.
Sam joined CAPTRUST in 2021 from Covenant Multifamily Offices—a multidisciplinary financial advisory firm—where he served as an associate wealth advisor. He helps our clients achieve their financial goals through comprehensive planning, portfolio implementation, tax planning, and performance reporting. Sam also supports our firm’s operations through cashiering, client account maintenance, and custodial relationships.
Prior to joining Covenant, Sam worked at Ernst & Young LLP. He was a part of the assurance practice, primarily executing quarterly financial statement reviews and annual audits of internal controls and year-end financial statements. Sam earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance and accounting and a Master of Science degree in accounting from the Pennsylvania State University.
When he is not helping clients, Sam enjoys playing golf, reading, and spending time outdoors. He is also an avid Penn State sports fan.
- Bachelor of Sciences degree in finance and accounting from the Pennsylvania State University
- Master of Science degree in accounting from the Pennsylvania State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- American Institute of CPAs