Grey Kennedy is an institutional retirement plan advisor based in Akron, OH.
Grey joined CAPTRUST from Cornerstone Capital Advisors in 2019. He serves as a senior financial advisor responsible for providing investment advisory services to fiduciaries of corporate retirement plans.
Prior to joining the firm, Grey was director of fiduciary services and lead advisor for Cornerstone Capital Advisors. He has been in the industry for more than 20 years. Grey earned a Bachelor of Science degree in business and marketing from the University of Colorado at Boulder.
Grey resides in Bay Village, OH with his wife Cindy and their three children. When he is not with a client, he enjoys time with family, traveling, playing golf, and riding his motorcycle.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration and marketing from the University of Colorado at Boulder
- Volunteer, Bay Village Community Soccer Board
- Volunteer, Junior Achievement USA
Awards & Recognition
- Barron’s Top Institutional Consultants | 2020 and 2021 (Team Wilt)
- NAPA Top DC Advisor Teams | 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 (CAPTRUST Akron)