Traynor Reitmeier is a wealth management financial advisor based in Raleigh, NC.
Traynor joined CAPTRUST in 2007 as a vice president and financial advisor and is responsible for providing comprehensive wealth management and retirement advisory services to high-net-worth investors, professional athletes, private foundations, fiduciaries of foundations and endowments, and corporate executives. He is motivated by his passion for service. Prior to joining the firm, Traynor served as a partner with Atlantic Capital Investment LLC and as an analyst for Electronic Data Systems and has worked in the industry since 1999.
When he is not in the office or with a client, Traynor enjoys spending time with his wife as well as speaking at local high schools and universities.
- Bachelors of Business Administration degree in finance from Baylor University
- Masters in Business Administration degree from Baylor University
- Accredited Retirement Plan Specialist
- Board member, Christian Foundation of Raleigh
- Board member, Finding Purpose
- Board member, Mission Increase Foundation of Raleigh
Awards & Recognition
- Triangle Business Journal 40 under 40 | 2012